POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. : Re: I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post. Server Time
11 Oct 2024 05:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I've been away from here for X years and all I can come up with is this stupid post.
From: Ian Burgmyer
Date: 18 Jan 2008 11:54:05
Message: <4790d9ad$1@news.povray.org>
'ey, Steve! :)

St. wrote:
>      Heyup stranger! ;)  Still got the same car?

Ah, I don't remember what the last car I actually talked about on here
was. XD

I'm on my second car -- a gold 1995 Saturn SC2, acquired in Spring 2003.
  I ended up getting rid of the big ol' '82 Toronado (I kept it in the
family, though) when gas prices started to go up.  The Saturn is a lot
smaller, a lot lighter, a bit faster, and, strangely enough, a lot
easier to work on.

I don't have a picture on this computer or on my web space, but this is
basically what it looks like:

http://moneycentral.msn.com/articles/images/070115saturn.jpg

Mine's a little bit dinged up from the previous owners using it as a
battering ram (it's not THAT bad...a cracked piece and some dings in the
paint), but it runs and it runs well. :)

>      Nice to see you back.  :o)

Good to be back, sir. :)

--
-Ian